Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Projects, Projects, and more Projects!


Since we moved into our home in May, we have had many projects! This is one of our major projects we are doing to the house. We tore down the existing screened in patio and had a structure for a new balcony built last week. Mark plans on completing this project himself. He really enjoys learning and doing home projects. We have finished painting the girls' and the boys' rooms but still working on last minute touches. I will post those along with the new completed balcony as we finish....which could be awhile. ;)

3 comments:

camryn said...

That is so cool

Lori Leigh said...

Wow! Now THAT is a project! You must give us updates as it is coming along!

Kayla said...

I hope Dawson has been working on his piano!! If not that is ok, I understand if you are busy. I haven't worked on my piano since I don't know when!!