Saturday, November 1, 2008

My four little Pumpkins!

Our trip to the Pumpkin Patch














For Halloween we went to my family's for pictures and candy and then we went to a friends house to Trick or Treat on their street.
Tonight, we are all inside and cozy without a care in the world because the garage has been fixed!! My husband is awesome...along with my step-dad. They got it done in a day and now we can get the house painted on schedule. Needless to say, my bad week turned out not to be so bad afterall. Hopefully I will be able to say the same this next week come Tuesday. ;) I might still want to go into hibernation for the next four years.

5 comments:

Neighbors For Justice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Great pictures Laura! What a blessing those four little pumpkins are! I am glad they got the garage fixes- - -what a relief!

denise said...

You family is precious! I am so glad that your week ended up good!

Lori Leigh said...

I love your pictures. It's fun to see pics of the kids. So glad about the garage!

Christy said...

Hey Laura, thanks for the heads up on my post. WOW. He really thinks I'm not a Christian. YIKES.
Anyway, yes, you're right... EXACTLY on the judges thing. Just bringing up a point about how our "politicians" have failed us...

Won't be doing that again! Tim told me not to! I should have listened!