Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here I go!

Well, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and start a blog. I have really enjoyed reading my friends blogs...so much so that it is a daily habit. I feel like I know them so much better because of it and enjoy reading about their daily/weekly activities and stories. I also thought it would be great for family out of town to keep up with what our family is doing. With that said, please forgive this new blogger as I learn how to upload photos and such. :) This site will not look too pretty for awhile. My only hope in creating this blog is that I will have "something" to write about.

5 comments:

Kipplyn said...

Welcome Friend! I look forward to reading!

Marci said...

Yaaaah, I am so excited. I am already impressed with your blog list on the right. How did you get it to list like that with the most recent posts and a time stamp! Wow, you are ahead of me!!

You will have PLENTY to post about- - -it is a matter of finding time and energy to put it into a blog.

Think we can get Kristin on the bandwagon???? LOL

Laura said...

Jim and I think you should have named it "Keeping Up with the Joneses"....Anyways, I am excited you are blogging and I get to here more about your life! Blessings friend!

Laura J. said...

Marci,

Creating my bloglist like that was done by pure accident! I went back in under "edit" and it had a list you could check that you want with each blog name....I just left them checked. :)

Kristin blogging?!?!? Those two words don't seem to go together do they! :) She would have great stories if she did.

Lori Leigh said...

I am so glad you are blogging! It is so much easier for me to keep up with friends who have blogs. I'll look forward to checking in wiht you all!